Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Car Insurance Companies: A Few Top Quote Comparison Sites

Pinpointing the best car insurance companies for your situation can be a difficult task. As is the case with most popular topics, it is increasingly difficult to wade through the dozens of spam "quote comparing" websites to find the best company for you. After spending considerable time scouring through the sites, I am glad to tell you the best three resources for reliable car insurance companies quotes. Keep in mind this is just my personal opinion, but I'm sure others will agree. 1. Progressive.com Progressive provides a service to show you how their rates compare with others. I have seen more advertising for Progressive than all other car insurance companies. I eventually decided to check out their instant service. Although other people have found their site helpful, it was not working when I attempted and all I got were their quotes. With that being said, it was still a simple form I was able to complete in no time. 2. Insure.com Insure is a very popular place that provides rates for all sorts of insurance. They also have areas for life, businss, travel, etc. One thing I always check out is whether they recognize my zip code. My zip code was created about 4 years ago, so it is quite surprising how many sites still say it is non-existant. Sadly, Insure was a site like this. Although it really turns me off when they fail to have my zip code, this is still a site you ought to use when shopping for car insurance. 3. CarInsurance.com This final site I found has the cleanest look. And guess what. They found my new North Carolina zip code! You should keep in mind that that apparently they conduct these car insurance companies comparisons themselves. After the first screen I was taken to a screen to choose from other companies serving my area. I chose NetQuote.com to conduct my research. Keep in mind that these sites comparing car insurance companies have their own agenda to make money ahead of their desire to save you money. So you should shop around even among the above and other sites to receive the best deal. I know you will benefit from these quote comparison sites to find the best car insurance companies for your family. Please pass along any other great sites you've found. This topic isn't only for "experts," you know! You can add your own helpful article at the site located in the section below. There's definitely at least a dozen other sites for knowledgable car insurance companies facts which would benefit others as well. Tom Garimentis would like to encourage you to always keep educating yourself. Visit unique articles to learn more about how you can share your own car insurance companies knowledge. Publishers, visit car insurance companies website content for a distinct version of this content.

0 comments: